CSIR-NET l ICMR - Life Sciences
CSIR-JRF-NET Life Sciences : Correspondence Programme
The correspondence programmes offered by Pathfinder Academy lay emphasis on making the students to imbibe the fundamental concepts and on sharpening their analytical skill. The materials are very comprehensive in context and treatment but also highly focused and organized to optimize success. Programmes are specially designed to provide you strong competencies on subjects and develop confidence in basics, problem solving skills and a competitive advantage.
Under correspondence programme we provide
- Life Sciences (Fundamentals and practice) - Part I and II
- Biophysics and Molecular Biology (Fundamentals & Technique)
- Test and Evaluation (Unit-wise test papers)
- General Aptitude
- Fee: Rs.2500/-(Including postage charges)
Dispatch of study materials
The course materials will be dispatched in one set. Study material is normally sent by Parcel Post. Students can enroll at any time convenient to them but are advised to join early, as it will give them more time for study and revision of the course materials.
Apart from above mentioned correspondence course, students can also appear for Online Mock Tests. The cost of online mock test is Rs. 1000/- For details please click here ..www.pathfinderonline.in
Enrolment and Payment
The applicants can enroll for correspondence programme throughout the year. After paying the requisite fee, please send the following information through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Name of course that you want to enroll
3. Postal address
4. Contact number
5. Details of Mode of payment
1. Demand draft / CBS Cheque
2. Net Banking (NEFT / IMPS)
3. Cash deposit (at any HDFC bank branch)
4. Cash deposit at Pathfinder Academy (Delhi)
Pathfinder Publication bank account details
Account Name : Pathfinder Publication
HDFC Bank A/c No: 05882320000735
IFSC Code: HDFC0000588, R.K.Puram Branch,
Account type : Current Account
Return & Exchange not allowed.
All disputes are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction only.