CSIR-JRF-NET Life Sciences : Online classes
Our regular online classroom contact programme is a highly comprehensive and unique. This programme offers you the right mix of classes, problem-solving skills and doubt clearing sessions supplemented with in-depth, thoroughly revised study material. This helps you to develop a comprehensive understanding of concepts and their applications. You will be given periodic tests which will be supplemented by test analysis sessions. This will not only give you a feedback but also develop the examination temperament.
- Right mix of illustrated and graphic-inclusive classes from best faculties.
- Weekly teacher-student live interaction for doubt clearing, discussion and problem solving.
- Comprehensive and thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest pattern.
- Revision classes on weekly basis after completion of each chapter.
Online classes : App (Android based) - Mobile | Tablet
A smart way to learn from anywhere and anytime. An innovative, convenient and digital learning. The aspirant doesn’t require to commute to our learning centre.
Commencement of programme
29th January, 2021 (For exam to be held in June, 2021)
Duration and time of classes
- Five months
- Six days in a week and 3 hours (approx) video lecture per day
- Time : 10 : 00 AM to 10 : 00 AM (24 hours)
One of the biggest benefits of online learning is flexibility, but too much flexibility can pose new challenges. Hence, every day for 3 hours (approx) lecture we will give 24 hours to attend lecture and maintain regularity.
Rs. 30000/- (including GST + Study material + Online test series)
There will be live doubt sessions for asking doubts and queries. Students can interact with the teachers freely.Weekly (Saturday)
A hybrid of English and Hindi
Provision of tests
Online (only on laptop / desktop)
2 tests in one month (objective patterns)
Completion of course
Second week of June
Comprehensive and thoroughly revised study material will be dispatched after registration.
For foreign student courier charges will be extra
The applicants can enroll from 01 November 2020