CSIR-JRF-NET / GATE General aptitude : Online classes
Our online classroom programme is a highly comprehensive and unique programme for CSIR-UGC-NET (Life sciences, Physical sciences, Chemical sciences, Earth sciences, Mathematical sciences) and GATE. This programme will offer you the right mix of classes, problem solving and doubt clearing sessions supplemented with in-depth, thoroughly revised study materials. This will help you to develop comprehensive understanding of concepts and their applications. You will be given periodic tests which will be supplemented by test analysis sessions. This will not only give you a feedback but also develop the examination temperament.
- Covered syllabus: Numerical ability, Modern math, Data interpretation, Geometry and Mensuration, Logical reasoning
- Teaching methodology : Online classes : App (Android & iOS) based - Mobile | Tablet
- Commencement of programme : Based on notification of examination date
- Duration of programme : One months
- Doubt sessions : There will be two live doubt sessions for asking doubts and queries. Students can interact with the teachers freely.
- Medium : A hybrid of English and Hindi
- Provision of tests : Two tests - Online (objective pattern) Online (only on laptop / desktop)
- Fee : Rs. 2500 (including GST + Study material + Online test series)
- Study materials : Comprehensive and thoroughly revised book will be dispatched after registration.
Ram Mohan Pandey